Research on the Optimization of Emergency Reserve System for Natural Disasters in China
- Shaoqing Geng, Hanping Hou, Na Xu, Yue Wang, Mingli Yu, Chenyang Zhao, Lu Huang
- Corresponding Author
- Shaoqing Geng
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.69How to use a DOI?
- Natural disasters; Emergency supplies; Reserve optimization; Informaon degree
- China is one of the countries in the world which are most affected by natural disasters. In the face of natural disasters, emergency rescue after disasters must be scientific, fast and accurate. In order to fully improve the efficiency of emergency rescue, it is essential to optimize the emergency materials reserve system of natural disasters. According to the emergency materials storage system of natural disasters in China, there are government emergency supplies less, social emergency supplies reserve shortage, single reserve model, and low level of information. Through using qualitative research, putting forward to improve from three aspects of government, society and the degree of information.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shaoqing Geng AU - Hanping Hou AU - Na Xu AU - Yue Wang AU - Mingli Yu AU - Chenyang Zhao AU - Lu Huang PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - Research on the Optimization of Emergency Reserve System for Natural Disasters in China BT - International Conference on Education Innovation and Social Science (ICEISS 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.69 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.69 ID - Geng2017/11 ER -