Cultivating Innovative & Entrepreneurial Ability of Computer Majors Students in Local Colleges and Universities - Three-Stages Incentive Iteration Method
- Xiangnian Huang, Lizhang Zhou
- Corresponding Author
- Xiangnian Huang
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.70How to use a DOI?
- Innovation and entrepreneurial education; Three-stages incentive; College student team; Project-driven
- Aiming at the construction of innovation and entrepreneurial team of college students, this paper proposes to train the innovation and entrepreneurial ability of college students based on the project-driven "Three-Stages Incentive Iteration Method". It divides college students' in-school time into three stages: early stage, middle stage and later stage, corresponding to three goals and tasks such as stimulating innovation and entrepreneurial consciousness, training innovation and entrepreneurial ability, and practicing innovation and entrepreneurial projects, and form a gain iterative loop so as to constantly stimulate college students to keep innovation and entrepreneurial passion as well as constantly improve their abilities.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiangnian Huang AU - Lizhang Zhou PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - Cultivating Innovative & Entrepreneurial Ability of Computer Majors Students in Local Colleges and Universities - Three-Stages Incentive Iteration Method BT - International Conference on Education Innovation and Social Science (ICEISS 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.70 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.70 ID - Huang2017/11 ER -