The Exploration of the Mixed-Mode Teaching Based on the "MOOC+SPOC"
- Youliang Huang, Fengying Guo, Nan Jiao, Na Yuan, Juan Wang, Xing Zhai, Renquan Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Youliang Huang
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.20How to use a DOI?
- MOOC; SPOC; Mixed model teaching; Higher Education
- MOOC has attracted many learners from all over the world with the advantages of open resources, low registration threshold and independent learning. As a new online education model, MOOC is a challenge and opportunity for the traditional higher education. SPOC is the product of the development of MOOC. It combines MOOC with traditional campus teaching effectively, and it is a blended teaching model based on MOOC. It has the characteristics of Small-scale Specific groups and online open. SPOC promote the brand effect of the University and improvement the teaching quality of school cost. This paper briefly introduces the development of MOOC and SPOC, expounds the concepts and characteristics of MOOC and SPOC, and discusses the implementation and application of MOOC+SPOC based blended teaching model in College teaching.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Youliang Huang AU - Fengying Guo AU - Nan Jiao AU - Na Yuan AU - Juan Wang AU - Xing Zhai AU - Renquan Liu PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - The Exploration of the Mixed-Mode Teaching Based on the "MOOC+SPOC" BT - International Conference on Education Innovation and Social Science (ICEISS 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.20 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.20 ID - Huang2017/11 ER -