Study on Personnel Training Mode of Excellent Engineers in Biomedical Engineering
- Kuixing Zhang, Mei Jiang, Benzheng Wei, Yunfeng Xu
- Corresponding Author
- Kuixing Zhang
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.19How to use a DOI?
- Biomedical Engineering; Excellent Engineer; Personnel Training Mode; Specialty Construction
- "The Excellent Engineers Training Project" has put forward some new requirements for the cultivation of talents in our country. It is significant to study the talent training mode of excellent engineer training. According to the training standard and the demands of knowledge ability for the biomedical engineering, this paper has made systematic research on this problem from various aspects, such as the teaching content, curriculum system, practice base construction, the construction of teaching staff, cooperation by production-study-research etc. Practice shows that, the students' comprehensive quality and employment quality has been improved significantly through reform, innovation and the establishment of a new talent training model. It delivered a batch of high-quality technical talent for the medical device industry. At the same time, it improves the school strength and social influence of Biomedical Engineering.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Kuixing Zhang AU - Mei Jiang AU - Benzheng Wei AU - Yunfeng Xu PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - Study on Personnel Training Mode of Excellent Engineers in Biomedical Engineering BT - International Conference on Education Innovation and Social Science (ICEISS 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.19 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.19 ID - Zhang2017/11 ER -