Complicated Engineering Issues about Electrospraying - A Vivid Lesson for Engineering Education in Higher School
- Yonghui Wu, Yudan Huang, Huiqi Sun, Yuxuan Qin, Mengxue Zhou, Dengguang Yu
- Corresponding Author
- Yonghui Wu
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.9How to use a DOI?
- Complicated engineering issue; Electrospraying; Engineering education; Innovative practices; College student; Higher school
- The capability of finding and resolving complicated engineering issues is very important for the college students to begin their career. In high school, teachers should take advantage of advanced technologies in two ways. One is to transfer the knowledge and practice experiences to the students and the other is to share with them how to find and resolve the complicated issues. In this paper, with electrospraying as an objective, several complicated issues are put forward. Electrospraying is a simple but very complicated engineering process. When it is exploited to create medicated composite for drug sustained release, complicated issues occur not only at the selections of raw materials, suitable working processes and key parameters, but also at the systematic designs of final functional nanomaterials and smooth implementation of working processes. Advanced technologies can be vivid teaching materials for the students to learn how to refine and resolve complex engineering issues, and thus to foster their practice interests, to improve their innovative and engineering capabilities.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yonghui Wu AU - Yudan Huang AU - Huiqi Sun AU - Yuxuan Qin AU - Mengxue Zhou AU - Dengguang Yu PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - Complicated Engineering Issues about Electrospraying - A Vivid Lesson for Engineering Education in Higher School BT - International Conference on Education Innovation and Social Science (ICEISS 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.9 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.9 ID - Wu2017/11 ER -