Practice of Curriculum Teaching Reform on Green Transport Packaging
- Yabo Fu, Haowei He, Lijuan Liang, Lizheng Zhang, Guorong Cao
- Corresponding Author
- Yabo Fu
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.8How to use a DOI?
- Packaging education; Transport packaging; Teaching methods; Curriculum reform
- As a compulsory lesson for undergraduate students majored in packaging engineering, Green Transport Packaging is a multi-disciplinary and practical course. To improve the teaching effect of this curriculum both theoretically and practically, some work was done to enhance students' competitive ability on professional packaging engineering training. This paper demonstrates the thinking and exploration of teaching reform on this Green Transport Packaging course from the aspects of teaching materials and staff construction, teaching tools and methods reform, teaching practice and curriculum assessment methods, so that students get a more comprehensive knowledge system in theory and practice. After years' practice and curriculum system optimization, both the teaching and learning effects obtained significant improvement. Students are more capable of using six-step transport packaging design method and making good package practically.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yabo Fu AU - Haowei He AU - Lijuan Liang AU - Lizheng Zhang AU - Guorong Cao PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - Practice of Curriculum Teaching Reform on Green Transport Packaging BT - International Conference on Education Innovation and Social Science (ICEISS 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.8 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.8 ID - Fu2017/11 ER -