Research on the Teaching Reform of the NEET-oriented Engineering Training
- Xiaoqin Liu, Chengsong Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Chengsong Liu
Available Online September 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaessr-19.2019.49How to use a DOI?
- engineering training; interdisciplinary integration; engineering thinking; teaching reform
- Under the guidance of NEET training objectives, engineering training integrates emerging disciplines, basic disciplines and supporting disciplines by integrating existing teaching resources of materials, machinery, information technology and other related disciplines. Different learning routes are set to ensure the systematic and logical teaching of interdisciplinary teaching, and to guide students' future learning activities. While students' engineering thinking and scientific thinking is cultivated, higher requirements for teachers are required.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaoqin Liu AU - Chengsong Liu PY - 2019/09 DA - 2019/09 TI - Research on the Teaching Reform of the NEET-oriented Engineering Training BT - 2019 International Conference on Advanced Education and Social Science Research (ICAESSR 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaessr-19.2019.49 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaessr-19.2019.49 ID - Liu2019/09 ER -