Research on "4A" Model of Museum Social Education Based on U-Learning Theory
- Yanjun Song, Kefeng Li, Lu Sun
- Corresponding Author
- Yanjun Song
Available Online September 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaessr-19.2019.48How to use a DOI?
- U-Learning; museum; social education; 4A model
- Under the background of the current realization of the Chinese Dream of national rejuvenation, the U-Learning theory is applied to the museum social education to actively explore the "4A" model of museum social education to make museums carry out social education activities to anyone, at anytime and anywhere with any device to further develop their social education function and role.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yanjun Song AU - Kefeng Li AU - Lu Sun PY - 2019/09 DA - 2019/09 TI - Research on "4A" Model of Museum Social Education Based on U-Learning Theory BT - 2019 International Conference on Advanced Education and Social Science Research (ICAESSR 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaessr-19.2019.48 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaessr-19.2019.48 ID - Song2019/09 ER -