Construction of New Model for Innovative Talents Training
- Chenguang Yan, Yujing Liu, Luke Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Chenguang Yan
Available Online September 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaessr-19.2019.42How to use a DOI?
- mathematical contest in modeling; innovative ability; variance analysis
- Based on the construction of the present mode for talent training, the effects and significations of mathematical contest in modeling of training for practical talents are described. With the help of variance analysis method, the role of mathematical contest in modeling of students' innovative ability is analyzed according to the dates from the questionnaire. Viewing the result, it was found that students' ability to reason and innovate were effectively exercised and improved with the experience of mathematical contest in modeling. Therefore, the new training mode based on mathematical contest in modeling is of significant importance in the cultivation of students' innovative ability.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chenguang Yan AU - Yujing Liu AU - Luke Wang PY - 2019/09 DA - 2019/09 TI - Construction of New Model for Innovative Talents Training BT - 2019 International Conference on Advanced Education and Social Science Research (ICAESSR 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaessr-19.2019.42 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaessr-19.2019.42 ID - Yan2019/09 ER -