Analysis of the Survey on the Degree of Chinese Residents’ Satisfaction with Government Service: A Study Based on Annual Survey Data
- Ni Sun, Lei Feng, Ranran Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- Ni Sun
Available Online September 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaessr-19.2019.15How to use a DOI?
- social satisfaction; government work
- Residents’ degree of satisfaction with the government is the focus of many current research projects. After surveying the degree of satisfaction with the government in 31 provinces (municipalities and autonomous regions) of the mainland for three consecutive years from 2015 to 2017, this study, finds that the overall degree of satisfaction scored around 60 points, which had been steadily climbing for three years in a row. The study also finds that urban residents are significantly more satisfied with the government than rural residents, and poor environmental quality is a major cause of dissatisfaction.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ni Sun AU - Lei Feng AU - Ranran Zhao PY - 2019/09 DA - 2019/09 TI - Analysis of the Survey on the Degree of Chinese Residents’ Satisfaction with Government Service: A Study Based on Annual Survey Data BT - 2019 International Conference on Advanced Education and Social Science Research (ICAESSR 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaessr-19.2019.15 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaessr-19.2019.15 ID - Sun2019/09 ER -