Reform of Diversified Talents Training Mode against the Background of Engineering Education Accreditation
- Jun Wang, Mingli Dong, Xiaoping Lou, Bixi Yan
- Corresponding Author
- Jun Wang
Available Online September 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaessr-19.2019.14How to use a DOI?
- engineering education accreditation; OBE; CDIO; talents training; jointly training
- The Engineering Education Accreditation is an internationally accepted quality assurance system for engineering education. The OBE concept is fully implemented in the Measurement and Control Technology and Instrument specialty of Beijing Information Science and Technology University, and the talent training system that accords with the accreditation standard of engineering education is established to ensure the training outcomes. On the basis of full coverage of ability reached, the reform of diversified training mode is actively explored. The talents are jointly trained with the domestic and foreign well-known universities and research institutes. Under the guidance of CDIO, applied engineering talents training with the mode of industry-university-research cooperation is practiced. The remarkable results have been achieved. In 2017, the specialty was approved to be the first-class specialty in Beijing municipal colleges and universities.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jun Wang AU - Mingli Dong AU - Xiaoping Lou AU - Bixi Yan PY - 2019/09 DA - 2019/09 TI - Reform of Diversified Talents Training Mode against the Background of Engineering Education Accreditation BT - 2019 International Conference on Advanced Education and Social Science Research (ICAESSR 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaessr-19.2019.14 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaessr-19.2019.14 ID - Wang2019/09 ER -