The Development Of Hydrogen Production From Lignocellulosic Biomass: Pretreatment And Process
- Wanqian Guo, Ze He, Jing Li
- Corresponding Author
- Wanqian Guo
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.49How to use a DOI?
- Lignocellulosic biomass, hydrogen, bioconversion, pretreatment, fermentation.
- Hydrogen production by conversion of lignocellulosic biomass is both sustainable and environmentally friendly, which has been paid more and more attention all over the world. It is also a great significance to face and alleviate fossil fuels consumption and climate change. The update research advance and technology development of bio-hydrogen production are reviewed, majorly focusing on pretreatment methods, hydrogen-producing microorganisms and process engineering. Meanwhile, a development direction for more efficient and economic bio-hydrogen production is proposed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wanqian Guo AU - Ze He AU - Jing Li PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - The Development Of Hydrogen Production From Lignocellulosic Biomass: Pretreatment And Process BT - 2016 International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.49 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.49 ID - Guo2016/05 ER -