Applicability Evaluation For Reference Crop Evapotranspiration In Hebei Provence
- Xingxing Long, Luhua Yang, Hui Xia, Linxuan Huo, Wenchao Ma, Yakun Han
- Corresponding Author
- Xingxing Long
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.50How to use a DOI?
- Hebei Provence; Reference crop Evapotranspiration; Penman-Monteith equation; Applicability evaluation; scoring method
- Based on 53 years of daily meteorological data from 1961 to 2013 provided by 19 meteorological stations in Hebei Provence, seven algorithms of Penman-Monteith (P-M), Hargreaves-Samani (H-S), Irmark-Allen (I-A), Pristley-Taylor (P-T), Makkink (M-K), Penman-Van Bavel (PVB), 1948 Penman(48-PM) were used to calculate daily ET0 of 3 areas in Hebei Provence. P-M was used as a standard to be compared with other 6 algorithms for estimating ET0. The 6 algorithms were compared from the goodness-of-fit, definition and the applicability of monthly average ET0 accumulated values. The algorithms got its scores after each comparative respects. The results show: I-A did the best work, scoring 23 points, and 48-PM ranked second, 11 points; these 2 methods can be the simplified recommendation to calculate ET0 in Hebei Provence. The study proves that it is reasonable to value the applicability of each equation by the scoring method.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xingxing Long AU - Luhua Yang AU - Hui Xia AU - Linxuan Huo AU - Wenchao Ma AU - Yakun Han PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Applicability Evaluation For Reference Crop Evapotranspiration In Hebei Provence BT - 2016 International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.50 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.50 ID - Long2016/05 ER -