Study On Technical Feasibility Of High-energy loads Participating In Respond To Shave Power Grid Peak With Large Scale New Energy Base
- Junxia Meng, Wenying Liu, Fuchao Liu, Yahui Wu, Limin Jiang, Huaguang Yan, Guixiong He
- Corresponding Author
- Junxia Meng
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.48How to use a DOI?
- high-energy loads, adjustable characteristics, new energy power consumption, technical feasibility.
- Under the research background that large scale new energy base located in the Hexi corridor area, in view of typical high-energy loads in Gansu province, such as silicon carbide, aluminum electrolytic, focus on key electrical equipment in production processes, adjustable features of high-energy loads as well as affecting factors are analyzed. Meanwhile, companies' constraint conditions to participate in demand response were also under consideration. Every effort is want to demonstrate an argument whether high-energy loads participating in respond to meet power grid demand with large scale new energy base can be carried out or not. By means of analyzing structure of power grid and output characteristics of new energy base located in Hexi area, as well adjustable capacity of conventional power generators, regulation strategy of high-energy loads on multi time scale is studied, and give some advice on engineering practice in the conclusion.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Junxia Meng AU - Wenying Liu AU - Fuchao Liu AU - Yahui Wu AU - Limin Jiang AU - Huaguang Yan AU - Guixiong He PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Study On Technical Feasibility Of High-energy loads Participating In Respond To Shave Power Grid Peak With Large Scale New Energy Base BT - 2016 International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.48 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.48 ID - Meng2016/05 ER -