Model Predictive Current Control For Three-Phase Four-bridge Grid-Connected Inverters
- Wenchao Xie, Yongqiang Zhu, Lihu Jia, Ruihua Xia
- Corresponding Author
- Wenchao Xie
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.47How to use a DOI?
- three-phase four-bridge grid-connected inverters, model predictive control, multi-step, value function.
- In the traditional three-phase four-bridge inverter control strategies, such as SAPWM, 3-D SVM, the control system of them are quiet complex, difficult to achieve engineering application, and the stability is poor. Therefore, in this paper, based on the combination of the model predictive current control strategy and three-phase four-bridge grid inverter mathematical model, a kind of easy to be realized multi-step three-phase four-bridge grid inverter control method has been proposed. This control strategy has abandoned a large number of nonlinear control links and pulse width modulation (PWM) modulator in the traditional control method, and established the discrete model of the inverter. Based on the prediction model and all possible switch states during the next period, make an online evaluation of the inverter output current, and then choose the switch state which makes the minimum value function to be applied in the next sampling interval. At last, simulation has been carried out on the PSCAD/EMTDC platform, the results verify that the proposed strategy is correct and effective, it can make the output current follow the change of the reference quickly,and it is not affected by the AC sides. Compared with the traditional method,this method has good static and dynamic characteristic and robustness, and the control method is simple and easy to be implement digital.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wenchao Xie AU - Yongqiang Zhu AU - Lihu Jia AU - Ruihua Xia PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Model Predictive Current Control For Three-Phase Four-bridge Grid-Connected Inverters BT - 2016 International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.47 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.47 ID - Xie2016/05 ER -