A Novel Spectrum Allocation Algorithm based on Graph Coloring
- Wenzhun Huang, Xinxin Xie, Hui Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Wenzhun Huang
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.34How to use a DOI?
- Spectrum Allocation, Communication, Graph Coloring, Topology Optimization
- In this paper, we conduct research on the novel spectrum allocation algorithm based on the graph coloring. Today, with the constant development of wireless communication technology, people demand for it is growing. The current communication resources are becoming increasingly nervous, the lack of spectrum resources become a key problem faced in the process of wireless applications. In cognitive radio network bandwidth, the number and location of available channel are changing with time, so the spectrum allocation method in the traditional network does not fully apply. To achieve the full spectrum allocation is limited by many policy standard, this paper studies the coloring of graph theory is a classical optimization theory, at the same time in the meet restrictions also consider the allocation of resources of the network. We review the state-of-the-art related theories to form better organization of the system that enhances the overall performance.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wenzhun Huang AU - Xinxin Xie AU - Hui Zhang PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - A Novel Spectrum Allocation Algorithm based on Graph Coloring BT - 2016 International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.34 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.34 ID - Huang2016/05 ER -