The Study Of High-resolution Sequence Stratigraphy Of Fuyu Reservoir In Toutai Oilfield
- Guangbin Hu, Jingwei Li, Dan Zhong
- Corresponding Author
- Guangbin Hu
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.33How to use a DOI?
- high-resolution sequence stratigraphy; complex sand body; short-term base level cycles; Fu Yu reservoir; Tou Tai oilfield; Mao SHI and SHI YI blocks
- Due to long-term development of water injection and vague awareness of heterogeneity in Tou Tai oilfield, remaining oil form and gather, which form potential area. In order to resolve this problem, fine division and correlation of strata is needed. In guidance of theory in high-resolution sequence, considering level and using core logging and seismic data, High-resolution sequence stratigraphy has been studied. Study show that Fu Yu reservoir can be divided into 3 long-term 18 mid-term 34 short-term base level cycles. Through the identification of sequence interface in single well and using well logging curve shape marker bed changes in strata thickness characteristic in lithological combination to conduct correlation of strata, then chronostratigraphic sequence framework is established. And complex sand body is accurately divided and correlate into single sand body, which provide vitally geologic bases to remaining oil for potential exploration.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Guangbin Hu AU - Jingwei Li AU - Dan Zhong PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - The Study Of High-resolution Sequence Stratigraphy Of Fuyu Reservoir In Toutai Oilfield BT - 2016 International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.33 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.33 ID - Hu2016/05 ER -