One World, One Dream
- Xinxin Bao, Yizheng Wang, Zhen Yu, Weiyang Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Xinxin Bao
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.35How to use a DOI?
- Sustainable Development; Fuzzy Sets Theory; Principal Component Analysis; Gray Prediction
- This paper established the Measurement Model of Sustainable Development to determine the level of sustainable development of one country by processing the data with some fuzzy sets methodologies. Then We took Madagascar for an example, using the Principal Component Analysis and the data inside World Bank to get the main integrated indicators of the assessment of Sustainable Development and calculate the overall score. The result shows that environment and society improves slightly, but the population and the economy deteriorate. The improved Model of Model in Grey Theory was used to predict the level of development of Madagascar. This method selects the Index values in each subsystem every year as the initial sequence and obtains the Time Response Sequence by MATLAB to test if the given policy is valid.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xinxin Bao AU - Yizheng Wang AU - Zhen Yu AU - Weiyang Wang PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - One World, One Dream BT - 2016 International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.35 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.35 ID - Bao2016/05 ER -