The Research Of An Attribute Mathematical Model On Aquifer Water-abundance Evaluation
- Dekang Zhao, Yang Wang, Jianjun Shen, Wenping Mu, Honglei Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Dekang Zhao
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.19How to use a DOI?
- Water-abundance; Evaluation; Attribute Mathematical Theory; Similar Weight
- The aquifer water-abundance evaluation and classification play an important role in the prevention and control of coal mine water disasters. Based on attribute mathematical theory and similar coefficient determining method, this paper propose an attribute mathematical systematically model for the aquifer water-abundance evaluation . This methodology consists of three parts: single index attribute measure analysis, multiple indices attribute measure analysis and attribute recognition analysis. By analyzing the attribute of every single factor index and multiple factor indices measurement, coal seam floor aquifer water-abundance in the study area has been divided into four grades: weak, medium, strong and extremely strong, which has great guiding significance for practical production.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dekang Zhao AU - Yang Wang AU - Jianjun Shen AU - Wenping Mu AU - Honglei Liu PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - The Research Of An Attribute Mathematical Model On Aquifer Water-abundance Evaluation BT - 2016 International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.19 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.19 ID - Zhao2016/05 ER -