Research On The Popularization And Application Of Distributed Combined Cool, Heat And Power Supply
- Meng Niu, Bo Zhao, Yu Xiao, Yan Qi
- Corresponding Author
- Meng Niu
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.20How to use a DOI?
- Combined Cool, Heat and Power Supply; Distribute; environmental benefit; coordinative operation; Value added services
- With the continuous growth of energy load, causing environmental problems have become increasingly prominent. Nitrogen oxides and sulfur dioxide and other gases cause serious environmental pollution. Harm of carbon dioxide, soot and heavy metals is increasingly prominent. Therefore energy conservation and environmental protection are without delayed. Distributed Combined Cool, Heat and Power Supply (DCCHP) is a system based on the basis of energy cascade utilization. The generation system has natural gas as primary energy to produce heat, electricity, cold, heat and power. Effectively improve the energy efficiency. This paper analyzes benefits of the distributed DCCHP system and relationships with other economic entities. Based on this analysis of the application of the existing problems, the solution is given.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Meng Niu AU - Bo Zhao AU - Yu Xiao AU - Yan Qi PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Research On The Popularization And Application Of Distributed Combined Cool, Heat And Power Supply BT - 2016 International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.20 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.20 ID - Niu2016/05 ER -