A Method For Identifying Abnormal Operation State Of Variable Pitch System Of Wind Turbine
- Jinpeng Yang, Jianming Wang, Wanye Yao
- Corresponding Author
- Jinpeng Yang
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.18How to use a DOI?
- curve fitting;health model;residual mean;sliding window
- From the analysis and arragment of historical data of wind turbine pitch motor temperature wind speed and other related parameters of hebei chigu wind farm in 2015 ,the paper obtains historical data using 10 minutes as acquisition unit under various operating conditions of wind turbine pitch system from SCADA system,puts forward a method that establish a health model of the operation of variable pitch system using the method of piecewise polynomial curve fitting,then predict the change trend of the parameters of real time condition according to this health model and judge the residual error between actual value and predicted value based on the method of sliding window residual mean.Finally identify the abnormal operation condition of the variable pitch system combined with practical experience in the field.Verified by historical data,this method can findout the abnormal state of variable pitch system in time and make accurate judgment so as to eliminate the hidden trouble.It has a high practical value for the economic operation.to wind field.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jinpeng Yang AU - Jianming Wang AU - Wanye Yao PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - A Method For Identifying Abnormal Operation State Of Variable Pitch System Of Wind Turbine BT - 2016 International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.18 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.18 ID - Yang2016/05 ER -