Technology And Application For Prevention Of Lagging Water-bursting From Roadway
- Jianjun Shen, Yunfeng Zhang, Mingdong Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- Jianjun Shen
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.13How to use a DOI?
- Lagging water-bursting; Time effect; Water inrush prevention measures; Supporting parameters
- In view of the roadway threatened by confined water are prone to water-inrushing during operation service, industrial test of supporting parameter optimization had been carried out in deep mine. This paper analyzes time effect of water inrush and prevention measures, and put forward the optimization of support parameters to enhance outburst-prevention potential. According to engineering analogy method, this paper provided a preliminary support plan. Based on suspension theory and Ansys software, the roadway supporting parameters and installation load were optimized. Through field application and mine pressure observation, the results showed that the maximal displacement induced-by the roadway roof and floor deformation near fault fracture zone is 132mm. The maximum value of roof separation in shallow is 15mm, the maximum value in deep is 8mm. The surrounding rock has been effectively controlled.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jianjun Shen AU - Yunfeng Zhang AU - Mingdong Zhao PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Technology And Application For Prevention Of Lagging Water-bursting From Roadway BT - 2016 International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.13 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.13 ID - Shen2016/05 ER -