Utilization Strategy Research Of Goafs Based On Correspondence Analysis
- Shiyao Xiang, Mingdong Zhao, Dongjing Xu, Yijin Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Shiyao Xiang
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.12How to use a DOI?
- Goafs utilization; Coal mine; Collapse rules; Correspondence analysis
- According to the energy development policy and energy structure adjustment in China, this paper puts forward the utilization strategy of goafs based on correspondence analysis. Firstly, the correspondence analysis was used to discriminate the goafs with hidden collapse risk and research the collapse rules in coal mine. Using this method, 7 variables which affected the collapse of coal mine goaf and 24 samples were analyzed by R factor analysis and Q factor analysis to complete the distribution picture of variables and samples. The variables included degree of complex geological structure, goaf volume rate, vertical depth away from the surface, dip angle of coal seam, number of spatial superimposed layers, overburden thickness and overburden type. The analyses were conducted by the distribution picture to research the collapse rule of goafs. The corresponding measures could be taken to treat the goafs according to collapse rule. Secondly, the projects of establishing underground water storage system, underground oil and gas storage system and underground waste disposal system were proposed to realize the goafs utilization.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shiyao Xiang AU - Mingdong Zhao AU - Dongjing Xu AU - Yijin Chen PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Utilization Strategy Research Of Goafs Based On Correspondence Analysis BT - 2016 International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.12 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.12 ID - Xiang2016/05 ER -