Multi-dimensional Analysis Of The Exploitation And Utilization Of Shale Gas And Coal-bed Methane Based On The Analytic Hierarchy Process
- Mingdong Zhao, Shiyao Xiang, Neng Li, Donglin Dong
- Corresponding Author
- Mingdong Zhao
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.11How to use a DOI?
- Shale gas; Coal-bed methane; Analytic hierarchy process
- Shale gas and coal-bed methane are very important unconventional resources. Shale gas and coal-bed methane are the most effective supplement of the conventional fossil energy, and the quantity of these resources are abundant. So the shale gas and coal-bed methane have been gained comprehensive attention all over the world. At present China has basically realize commercial production of coal-bed methane industry, but the shale gas is still in the experimental stage. This paper analyzes shale gas and coal-bed methane based on energy strategy level, energy utilization level, mining technology level and environment level. The weight of these factors was analyzed by using analytic hierarchy process (AHP). The results show that in China the coalbed methane should be the priority development, and then the shale gas. And put forward some suitable suggestion and comments, to ensure China's energy structure development orderly, healthy and rapidly.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Mingdong Zhao AU - Shiyao Xiang AU - Neng Li AU - Donglin Dong PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Multi-dimensional Analysis Of The Exploitation And Utilization Of Shale Gas And Coal-bed Methane Based On The Analytic Hierarchy Process BT - 2016 International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.11 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.11 ID - Zhao2016/05 ER -