Improve The System Efficiency Of Pumping Wells
- HongQing Dong, Jun Wang, Wei Wen, ShuJun Zhang, JianXun Li, ChunXu Liu, JinHui Wei, SuQin Peng, Jinjie Li, Yin Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- HongQing Dong
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.14How to use a DOI?
- Chaheji oilfield; Pumping Wells; System Efficiency; Factors
- System efficiency of pumping wells is an important indicator of whether the oil well running well. The higher the single well system efficiency, the more balance in whole system, and the less consumption of electricity. The results of test show that the pumping wells average system efficiency of Chaheji oilfield is 25.5%, and the efficiency of surface and underground are 59.4% and 42.9%. There is much promotion space for improvement. In this paper, by analyzing the influential factors of system efficiency, we put forward the methods including optimizing ground equipment parameters, rational using the wellbore technology, enhancing the formation energy to further improve the efficiency of the system.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - HongQing Dong AU - Jun Wang AU - Wei Wen AU - ShuJun Zhang AU - JianXun Li AU - ChunXu Liu AU - JinHui Wei AU - SuQin Peng AU - Jinjie Li AU - Yin Zhang PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Improve The System Efficiency Of Pumping Wells BT - 2016 International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.14 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.14 ID - Dong2016/05 ER -