Performance Test of Rice Seed and Fertilizer Metering Mechanism
- Hongguang Cui, Wentao Ren
- Corresponding Author
- Hongguang Cui
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.104How to use a DOI?
- Rice direct sowing; Rice; Seed tape; Neumatic seed-metering device; Direct sowing technology
- The quadratic regression general rotating combination experiment with four factors on the vertical double-disc pneumatic seed and fertilizer-metering mechanism was carried out to assure the rate and spacing of the seed and fertilizer on the paper tape during the operation of rice seed tape twisting machine. The regression equations of the seed sucked qualification ratio and the fertilizer sucked qualification ratio with experimental factors were set up respectively. The effect of the factors on evaluating indexes was analyzed and the optimum parameters were determined. The results showed that the main evaluating indexes for the mechanism were seed sucked qualification ratio of 86.32% and the fertilizer sucked qualification ratio of 87.44% at the seed-metering shaft speed of 15.31r/min, seed disc sucking hole diameter of 1.5mm, fertilizer disc sucking hole diameter of 2.0mm and the sucking chamber vacuum of 4.4kPa. The indexes of the mechanism fulfill the basic requirements during the performance test.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hongguang Cui AU - Wentao Ren PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - Performance Test of Rice Seed and Fertilizer Metering Mechanism BT - International Conference on Management, Computer and Education Informatization PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.104 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.104 ID - Cui2015/06 ER -