The Characteristics of Artistic Styles Research in the Age of Digital Fashion Illustration
- Chunlan Huang, Ruijuan Ren
- Corresponding Author
- Chunlan Huang
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.76How to use a DOI?
- Digital; Fashion; Illustration; Art style; Medium
- The arrival of the age of digital developed fashion illustration to be more characteristic in the new era. The article found a entry point of the features of digital illustrations to research the art style at the present times through the two aspects of the medium expression and the art styles of digital fashion illustration. The aim is to make the characteristics of digital fashion illustrations sharp and valuable.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chunlan Huang AU - Ruijuan Ren PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - The Characteristics of Artistic Styles Research in the Age of Digital Fashion Illustration BT - International Conference on Management, Computer and Education Informatization PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.76 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.76 ID - Huang2015/06 ER -