Impacts of Domestic Cross-Border Online Shopping on Chinese Enterprises and Countermeasures
- Zhenhua Yang, Qiang Shen, Ge Yang
- Corresponding Author
- Zhenhua Yang
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.4How to use a DOI?
- Cross-border Shopping; Chinese Enterprises; Consumption; Online Shopping.
- Over the past few years, the emergence of cross-border online shopping as a new mode of cross-border e-commerce transactions has not only satisfied Chinese consumers’ needs for cross-border shopping, but also imposed relatively significant negative impacts upon Chinese native enterprises. After phenomena of cross-border online shopping are analyzed, their impacts on Chinese enterprises are pointed out, and effective solutions are thus put forward to promote sound development of cross-border online shopping in China, in order that a win-win situation may be realized between Chinese consumers and enterprises.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhenhua Yang AU - Qiang Shen AU - Ge Yang PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - Impacts of Domestic Cross-Border Online Shopping on Chinese Enterprises and Countermeasures BT - International Conference on Management, Computer and Education Informatization PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.4 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.4 ID - Yang2015/06 ER -