Impact of Website Characteristics on Online Customer Satisfaction
- Hsin-Jung Hsieh, Li-Ling Yang
- Corresponding Author
- Hsin-Jung Hsieh
Available Online September 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.153How to use a DOI?
- website characteristics; customer loyality; shopping website
- Currently, the website characteristics have not been clearly defined or understood, and a proper framework for assessing the status of website characteristics is lacking. The development of a universal model is necessary as a means to measure relevant constructs. This correlational survey research is to explore the relationship between website characteristics and online customer satisfaction. Using a simple random sampling plan, 212 participants from the Yahoo! Shopping website completed an online survey. Multiple regression was used to analyze the data. The hypothesis was partially supported. Findings indicated that information quality, usability, and security/privacy are significant positive explanatory variables of online customer satisfaction. Finally, the researcher provides a discussion of the findings in terms of interpretation, implications, conclusion, and recommendations to this study.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hsin-Jung Hsieh AU - Li-Ling Yang PY - 2019/09 DA - 2019/09 TI - Impact of Website Characteristics on Online Customer Satisfaction BT - The 4th International Conference on Economy, Judicature, Administration and Humanitarian Projects (JAHP 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.153 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.153 ID - Hsieh2019/09 ER -