New Thoughts on the Colleges and Universities Implementing the Warm Power Strategy
- Qizhen Yang, Hui Wang, Linghong Nie
- Corresponding Author
- Qizhen Yang
Available Online September 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.135How to use a DOI?
- comprehensive strength of colleges; warm power; hard power; soft power; warm power strategy
- Based on the connotation of warm power, in view of the chaos of "hard power and soft power" in colleges and universities, it is important to use warm power and advocate the goodwill for the colleges and universities in the context of new media. On the basis of mutual understanding and mutual trust, colleges and universities should sublimate human attitudes and measures to deepen the emotional exchanges among people, individuals and organizations and groups, eliminate barriers and guards, construct a fair, just, harmonious and happy college environment, build a positive atmosphere, unite manpower, and seek the development of education.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qizhen Yang AU - Hui Wang AU - Linghong Nie PY - 2019/09 DA - 2019/09 TI - New Thoughts on the Colleges and Universities Implementing the Warm Power Strategy BT - The 4th International Conference on Economy, Judicature, Administration and Humanitarian Projects (JAHP 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.135 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.135 ID - Yang2019/09 ER -