Economic Attitudes as the Predictors of Working Activity of Older People
- Irina A. Trushina, Ekaterina V. Vedeneeva, Yulia V. Chestyunina, Ekaterina V. Zabelina
- Corresponding Author
- Irina A. Trushina
Available Online September 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.68How to use a DOI?
- economic attitudes; working activity; older people; pensioners; retirement
- In this article the analysis of the result of the research are presented, the objective of which was research of the economic attitudes of working and non-working pensioners. There are 160 people who took part in this research, with an average age of 66.4 years. The main method used was the "Economic Attitudes Questionnaire". Attitudes formed in the economic mind of pensioners influence the choice of socialization strategy. The results of the research allow speaking about various strategies of late economic adaptation: related to the active position in the market (investment, consumption, lending) and the position of money conservation (savings, rational consumption).
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Irina A. Trushina AU - Ekaterina V. Vedeneeva AU - Yulia V. Chestyunina AU - Ekaterina V. Zabelina PY - 2019/09 DA - 2019/09 TI - Economic Attitudes as the Predictors of Working Activity of Older People BT - The 4th International Conference on Economy, Judicature, Administration and Humanitarian Projects (JAHP 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.68 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.68 ID - Trushina2019/09 ER -