Regional Innovation Systems: Content and Evolution of Academic Research
- Ekaterina Moskvitina, Pavel Stroev, Dmitry Morkovkin, Natalia Isaichykova
- Corresponding Author
- Ekaterina Moskvitina
Available Online September 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.62How to use a DOI?
- spatial economy; regional innovation system; regional innovation subsystem; regional innovation policy; regional innovation collaboration; models of the regional innovation systems; regional systems of innovation
- The content and evolution of academic research on regional innovation systems from 1997 to 2018 are analyzed. The growing importance and relevance of the topic, in both practical and academic terms, are emphasized. Different approaches to define RIS and its components are summarized. Special attention is paid to research on models of regional innovation systems. Recommendations for future research are presented.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ekaterina Moskvitina AU - Pavel Stroev AU - Dmitry Morkovkin AU - Natalia Isaichykova PY - 2019/09 DA - 2019/09 TI - Regional Innovation Systems: Content and Evolution of Academic Research BT - The 4th International Conference on Economy, Judicature, Administration and Humanitarian Projects (JAHP 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.62 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.62 ID - Moskvitina2019/09 ER -