Recreational Tourism as a Growth Driver for Tourist Destination
- Elena Bogomolova, Ana Dovlatova
- Corresponding Author
- Elena Bogomolova
Available Online September 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.57How to use a DOI?
- recreational tourism; recreational resources; recreational infrastructure; recreational businesses; consumer segmentation; market segment; destination
- This article addresses recreational tourism as a complex type of tourism, characterized by a number of cofactors that allow encompassing a whole range of types of tourism. Particular attention is paid to the popularity of the spread and use of the benefits of recreational tourism, which are determined by the presence of diverse and unique opportunities to use recreational resources in the host destination. We have noted a territorial distribution of recreational tourism resources across the Russian federal districts. We have identified and substantiated the main structural components of recreational tourism, such as recreational resources, recreational infrastructure, recreational businesses, and consumers of the recreational product. We have noted the importance of the segmentation of the recreational services market, which makes it possible to single out consumer market segments taking into account their perception of the marketing impact of the recreational businesses of a destination.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Elena Bogomolova AU - Ana Dovlatova PY - 2019/09 DA - 2019/09 TI - Recreational Tourism as a Growth Driver for Tourist Destination BT - The 4th International Conference on Economy, Judicature, Administration and Humanitarian Projects (JAHP 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.57 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.57 ID - Bogomolova2019/09 ER -