Pump Fluence Dependence of Ultrafast Carrier Dynamics in Bulk ZnSe
- Gaofang Li, Fenghong Chu, Anduo Hu, Liang Xue, Zhenglan Bian, Chengxin Pang, Hong Ma
- Corresponding Author
- Gaofang Li
Available Online March 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.49How to use a DOI?
- Bulk ZnSe, Optical-pump terahertz-probe spectroscopy, Carrier dynamics
- Ultrafast carrier dynamics of bulk ZnSe is investigated by means of the optical-pump terahertz-probe spectroscopy with pump fluence ranging from 38 to 239 J/cm2 at room temperature. With the laser pulse excitation at 400 nm, the negative transmission of terahertz pulse shows an ultrafast rising followed by a biexponential recovery. The relaxation time of fast decay and slow one is increased with pump fluence. This trend is expected for surface states filling, which may inhibit carrier lifetime.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Gaofang Li AU - Fenghong Chu AU - Anduo Hu AU - Liang Xue AU - Zhenglan Bian AU - Chengxin Pang AU - Hong Ma PY - 2015/03 DA - 2015/03 TI - Pump Fluence Dependence of Ultrafast Carrier Dynamics in Bulk ZnSe BT - First International Conference on Information Science and Electronic Technology (ISET 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.49 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.49 ID - Li2015/03 ER -