Opinion Mining Research on Chinese Micro-blog
- Changzhi Wang, Heyan Huang, Quanchao Liu, Xiaochuan Tian
- Corresponding Author
- Changzhi Wang
Available Online March 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.30How to use a DOI?
- Opinion mining, Micro-blog, Sentiment polarity, Sentiment analysis
- We propose to simultaneously identify opinion targets and opinion-bearing words based on multi-features in Chinese micro-blog post, and decompose our task into three phases: (1) construct opinion-bearing words dictionary and identify opinion-bearing word in a sentence from Chinese micro-blog; (2) design multiple features related to opinion target identification, containing Token, POS, WD, DDR; (3) design three kinds of different feature templates to identify feature-opinion pairs
in Chinese micro-blog post. The experiments show that our approach is very effective and get better performance than the baselines.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Changzhi Wang AU - Heyan Huang AU - Quanchao Liu AU - Xiaochuan Tian PY - 2015/03 DA - 2015/03 TI - Opinion Mining Research on Chinese Micro-blog BT - First International Conference on Information Science and Electronic Technology (ISET 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.30 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.30 ID - Wang2015/03 ER -