Improving Location Algorithm Based on Fuzzy Cluster in WSN
- Xing Fang, Zhihong Qian, Chuxi Yang, Liang Qian
- Corresponding Author
- Xing Fang
Available Online March 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.18How to use a DOI?
- WSN, Multilateration, Fuzzy cluster, Location
- To reduce the impact of distance information errors, an improved location algorithm in WSN based on fuzzy clustering is proposed. It is explored that clustering methodology is employed to wireless sensor network localization schemes. By cluster analysis, the novel algorithm can figure out the distance data which are far more beyond their true value, and then removes those data from the measured distance data. Then multilateration is adopted with the rest distance data, obtaining the final results. Simulation experiments indicate that the improved algorithm can reduce location errors effectively and has more stable location results in a variety of error environment comparing with the original multilateration algorithm.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xing Fang AU - Zhihong Qian AU - Chuxi Yang AU - Liang Qian PY - 2015/03 DA - 2015/03 TI - Improving Location Algorithm Based on Fuzzy Cluster in WSN BT - First International Conference on Information Science and Electronic Technology (ISET 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.18 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.18 ID - Fang2015/03 ER -