Analysis on the Factors Restricting the Development of Solar-thermal Power Generation Industry in China
- Zihan Gao, Jing Qiao, Yurong Huang, Yuanyuan Hou, Xiaochuan Wei
- Corresponding Author
- Zihan Gao
Available Online March 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.14How to use a DOI?
- Solar energy, Solar-thermal power generation, Industry, Restraining factor
- As the air quality and environmental pollution and other problems become increasingly serious brought by the traditional energy, the solar-thermal power generation is an important source for the new energy, and it becomes an investment hospot in the renewable energy field in the world. Based on the research on the development status of the solar-thermal power generation industry in China, the paper also studies the factors restricting the industrial development.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zihan Gao AU - Jing Qiao AU - Yurong Huang AU - Yuanyuan Hou AU - Xiaochuan Wei PY - 2015/03 DA - 2015/03 TI - Analysis on the Factors Restricting the Development of Solar-thermal Power Generation Industry in China BT - First International Conference on Information Science and Electronic Technology (ISET 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.14 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.14 ID - Gao2015/03 ER -