An Accurate Diffraction Ultrasound Tomography Images Reconstruction Algorithm Based on LS_NUFFT
- Jie Fang, Ping Yu, Zhiyuan Weng, Min Kong
- Corresponding Author
- Jie Fang
Available Online March 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.5How to use a DOI?
- Diffraction tomography, Fourier diffraction projection theory, LS_NUFFT, GFFT
- According to the Fourier diffraction projection theory, the Fourier transform of projection data from multi-band frequency ultrasonic is distributed over complex plane in form of different radius arcs. The classical filtered back projection FBP algorithm isn't fit for distributing of the k space data, and the conventional gridding data interpolation on non-Cartesian data would produce much artifact. The least squares nonuniform fast Fourier transform (LS_NUFFT) is brought forth by Liu and Nguyen and applied in MRI image reconstruction.The LS_NUFFT is apply successfully in diffraction ultrasound tomography image reconstruction for the first time and the best kernel matrix size is proved by experiment. The reconstruction experiments based on LS_NUFFT, Min-max NUFFT and GFFT algorithms are done respectively, the reconstruction quality of LS_NUFFT is much better than Min-max method and GFFT method.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jie Fang AU - Ping Yu AU - Zhiyuan Weng AU - Min Kong PY - 2015/03 DA - 2015/03 TI - An Accurate Diffraction Ultrasound Tomography Images Reconstruction Algorithm Based on LS_NUFFT BT - First International Conference on Information Science and Electronic Technology (ISET 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.5 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.5 ID - Fang2015/03 ER -