Improved Resource Search Strategy Using Random Walk Based on Node Reputation for Unstructured Mobile P2P Network
- Junwei Ge, Hongxia Shi, Yiqiu Fang
- Corresponding Author
- Junwei Ge
Available Online March 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.3How to use a DOI?
- Mobile peer-to-peer network(MP2P), Resource search, Random walk, Node reputation, Success rate
- With the development of wireless communication technologies and mobile devices, the P2P network technology has the conditions to be used in wireless environments. Resource search is to discover requested object in mobile P2P network (mobile peer-to-peer network), which is one of the core issues of mobile P2P application. Aiming at low efficiency of resource search in mobile P2P network, a search strategy using improved random walk based on node reputation (SSRWBR) is proposed in the paper. By introducing a reputation mechanism based on the random walk model, the neighbor ultrapeer with maximum reputation value is selected to forward the query walker during the search process, which can solve the problem of low resource efficient searching.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Junwei Ge AU - Hongxia Shi AU - Yiqiu Fang PY - 2015/03 DA - 2015/03 TI - Improved Resource Search Strategy Using Random Walk Based on Node Reputation for Unstructured Mobile P2P Network BT - First International Conference on Information Science and Electronic Technology (ISET 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.3 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.3 ID - Ge2015/03 ER -