3D Simulation Model of Lunar Crater Based on Single CCD Image
- Junlin Wang, Jiaqi Li, Binbing Liu, Zhankai Li, Xiaolin Tian
- Corresponding Author
- Junlin Wang
Available Online March 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.1How to use a DOI?
- Shape from shading, Lunnar crater geomorphic, Single CCD image, 3D simulation
- The paper gives an algorithm to simulate the crater topography from a single Charge Couple Device image. Refer to the Oren-Nayar reflectance model, several parameters of the lunar crater and constraint conditions have been added to this new algorithm, also the small craters have been enhanced in the frequency domain. Comparing with the Tsai's Shape from shading algorithm and the other new SFS algorithm, the simulation results of the new algorithm have shown more details of craters topography.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Junlin Wang AU - Jiaqi Li AU - Binbing Liu AU - Zhankai Li AU - Xiaolin Tian PY - 2015/03 DA - 2015/03 TI - 3D Simulation Model of Lunar Crater Based on Single CCD Image BT - First International Conference on Information Science and Electronic Technology (ISET 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.1 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.1 ID - Wang2015/03 ER -