Design and Implementation of Video System Based on STM32
- Yu Lin, Zhiwei Lin, Jing Tian
- Corresponding Author
- Yu Lin
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.45How to use a DOI?
- STM32; C/OS-II; OV7670; SCCB; FIFO.
- Video acquisition system is widely used in industrial control, intelligent buildings, medical, public safety and other fields, and video communication is mainstream news of 4G era, for video acquisition and display technology has high social value and economic value; most of the embedded video acquisition system is based on DSP and arm technology, these systems is more complex, high cost and is not conducive to large-scale application. In this paper, the system uses the STM32 and 0v7670 camera to design of video acquisition system, analyzing the composition of the hardware system, the unique idea of the software of the system is put forward, and the stable operation of the system is realized.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yu Lin AU - Zhiwei Lin AU - Jing Tian PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Design and Implementation of Video System Based on STM32 BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, Management and Computer Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.45 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.45 ID - Lin2016/05 ER -