Mathematical Analysis of Frequency Modulation Symmetric Polarized Diversity Phase-locked Loop
- Zhenzhou Li, Yongming Nie, Lujun Zhou
- Corresponding Author
- Zhenzhou Li
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.38How to use a DOI?
- Phase-locked loop; Differential mode; Common mode; Maximum ratio combining; Symmetric diversity
- In the aerospace measuring and controlling area especially in rocket telemetry receiver system, polarization diversity is used to fight against polarization signal fading, improve channel reliability and improve the quality of the received signal. Firstly, mathematical models of phase-locked loop, differential mode loop and common loop were demenstrated. Then, theoretical analysis was given in detail and the results indicated that interaction of differential mode loop and common mode loop the carrier capture and telemetry demodulation function can be finished, which can provide theoretical support for further analyzing, simulating and designing diversity symmetric phase-locked loop.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhenzhou Li AU - Yongming Nie AU - Lujun Zhou PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Mathematical Analysis of Frequency Modulation Symmetric Polarized Diversity Phase-locked Loop BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, Management and Computer Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.38 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.38 ID - Li2016/05 ER -