Exploration and Practice of Talents Training Mode for Higher Education under Belt and Road Policy
- Yiqun Liu, Xue Li, Wenwen Zhang, Xiaojing Zhou, Zhuo Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Yiqun Liu
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.81How to use a DOI?
- Higher education; Belt and Road; Talents cultivation mode; New silk road university alliance
- With the implementation of the Belt and Road, the demand for the internationalization of higher education is getting higher and higher. The need of it for internationalized talents is reflected in language skills and professional knowledge, more importantly, it is reflected in its comprehensive and complex characteristics. Based on the analysis of higher education, this paper puts forward some requirements on personnel training in higher education with the aim of promoting cultural exchange, training international talents and building a science and technology innovation platform. At this stage, colleges and universities set up alliances with colleges and universities of the new Silk Road and relying on their superior disciplines to continuously raise the quality of internationalized university and increase the reserve of Chinese higher talent in the strategy of the Belt and Road.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yiqun Liu AU - Xue Li AU - Wenwen Zhang AU - Xiaojing Zhou AU - Zhuo Wang PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - Exploration and Practice of Talents Training Mode for Higher Education under Belt and Road Policy BT - International Conference on Education Innovation and Social Science (ICEISS 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.81 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.81 ID - Liu2017/11 ER -