Research on the Phenomenon of Obtaining Certificates among College Students
- Dan Lu, Qiu Wang, Jingyan Duan
- Corresponding Author
- Dan Lu
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.65How to use a DOI?
- College students; Phenomenon of obtaining certificates; Motivation; Rational analysis
- With sharply increasing of competition in labour market, many college students taken certificate tests at universities with the concept "the more certificates you have, the more opportunities you will gain in the future". Therefore, the more college students take part in certificate tests, the more attentions have been paid to the phenomenon of obtaining certificates. The thesis has investigated and analyzed the phenomenon, motivation and results about obtaining certificates among college students. As a result, it finds that there are many irrational attitudes and thoughts on this phenomenon. Thus, the governments, employers, colleges and the college students shall rationally consider the issue, and make scientific, rational, and correct guidances, which can help them to effectively arrange their lifes, studies and works, and then improve the effectiveness of talent cultivation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dan Lu AU - Qiu Wang AU - Jingyan Duan PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - Research on the Phenomenon of Obtaining Certificates among College Students BT - International Conference on Education Innovation and Social Science (ICEISS 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.65 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.65 ID - Lu2017/11 ER -