Reform of E-commerce Website Construction Course in the Era of Sharing Economy-Take E-commerce of Beijing Union University for example
- Dandan Li, Wanxin Xue, Yilei Pei, Jinping Chang
- Corresponding Author
- Dandan Li
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.64How to use a DOI?
- Sharing Economy; Mobile WEB technology; E-commerce; Website building
- With the development of sharing economy, building a good website is becoming more and more important to a student who is majoring in E-commerce. But as the website construction technology replacement soon, website, new technology should be taught timely, such as mobile web technology. In this paper, course status, purpose and mission of "E-commerce website building" is discussed, especially how to construct "E-commerce website building" course based on mobile web technology. Furthermore, the assessment standard is proposed in this paper. It can evaluate the theoretical knowledge and practical knowledge is known whether or not by students who are majoring in E-commerce. So, the construction of "E-commerce website building" could be improved, so as the teaching quality.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dandan Li AU - Wanxin Xue AU - Yilei Pei AU - Jinping Chang PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - Reform of E-commerce Website Construction Course in the Era of Sharing Economy-Take E-commerce of Beijing Union University for example BT - International Conference on Education Innovation and Social Science (ICEISS 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.64 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.64 ID - Li2017/11 ER -