A Study on Financial Difficulties and Countermeasures in the Construction of New Urbanization -Taking Yibin City as an Example
- Yukun Li, Yanqiu Shan, Jing Li
- Corresponding Author
- Yukun Li
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.49How to use a DOI?
- The New Urbanization; Financial Difficulties; Financial Ecological Environment; Financial Models
- The new urbanization is an inevitable way of modernization, and the main engine to promote the sustainable development of economy. It is necessary to solve the financial difficulties and problems in the construction of new urbanization. Taking Yibin city which is located in the southwest of China as an example, this paper introduces the basic status quo of Yibin city, and then deeply analyses the financial difficulties this city is facing forward in the process of new urbanization, such as the ineffective match between supply and demand of funds, the relatively low rural financial service level, the lack of innovation the current financial models, as well as the poor financial ecological environment. At last, this paper puts forward some suggestions on improving the environment of system, perfecting the financial system, and expanding financial channels.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yukun Li AU - Yanqiu Shan AU - Jing Li PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - A Study on Financial Difficulties and Countermeasures in the Construction of New Urbanization -Taking Yibin City as an Example BT - International Conference on Education Innovation and Social Science (ICEISS 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.49 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.49 ID - Li2017/11 ER -