The Discussion on the Revision of the Personnel Cultivating Program of Railway Traffic Operation Management Based on Engineering Education Professional Certification
- Jing Sheng, Youming Tang, Liyan Qin
- Corresponding Author
- Jing Sheng
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.44How to use a DOI?
- Railway traffic operation management; Personnel cultivating program; Engineering education professional certification; Revision
- The formulation and improvement of talent training program has always been the focus of national colleges and universities. Aimed at the problems with the training program of personnel training for the already developed rail transit operation management, a revised method based on education professional certification standard was proposed. On the basis of the core concept of education professional certification, the concept of training mode of transportation professionals was constructed; For rail transit operation management, by analyzing the general standard of education professional certificate, the accurate localization of the profession and the establishment of goal were realized; the graduation requirements of the society on the talents of rail transit were explored and the students' ability, quality and knowledge were planned; The curriculum system was set up on the basis of the supplementary standard of engineering certification; The evaluation methods of the above factors were discussed and the program of talent training was improved; The revised talent training program has worked well after two years of empirical research.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jing Sheng AU - Youming Tang AU - Liyan Qin PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - The Discussion on the Revision of the Personnel Cultivating Program of Railway Traffic Operation Management Based on Engineering Education Professional Certification BT - International Conference on Education Innovation and Social Science (ICEISS 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.44 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.44 ID - Sheng2017/11 ER -