Application of Project-Based Learning in Analog Electronic Technology Course
- Jian Fang, Shengying Zhao, Lina Shang, Xuanchang Zhou, Cui Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Jian Fang
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.32How to use a DOI?
- Project-based learning; Analog electronic technology; Practice teaching; Protel99se
- Analog electronic technology has a high demand for theory and application. Traditional classroom teaching makes students think this course is too difficult and too boring. The project-based learning is based on the design of the actual product, and emphasizes the autonomy, systematicness, practicality and creativity of learning. It is very suitable for engineering students. Audio power amplifier circuit includes the main components and circuits of analog electronic technology. In this paper, project-based learning is applied to analog electronic technology course, and the audio power amplifier circuit is chosen as the engineering project. The project is decomposed into different design stages, including project survey, scheme design, circuit schematic design, PCB layout design, circuit installation, welding and debugging. At each stage, students put forward their own problems, solve problems one by one through thinking and practice. In the process of project, students gradually understand the connection between theory and application, systematically master knowledge, and improve the ability to solve practical problems. The enthusiasm and enthusiasm of the students increased significantly. The teaching effect has been improved obviously.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jian Fang AU - Shengying Zhao AU - Lina Shang AU - Xuanchang Zhou AU - Cui Zhang PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - Application of Project-Based Learning in Analog Electronic Technology Course BT - International Conference on Education Innovation and Social Science (ICEISS 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.32 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.32 ID - Fang2017/11 ER -