CUSTOMERS' PERCEPTION ON PROMOTION AND PRICE RELATED TO BUYING DECISION (A CASE STUDY AT PT GARUDA INDONESIA)
- 10.2991/grost-17.2018.16How to use a DOI?
- Promotion, Price, Buying Decision, Correlation and Regression
The purpose of this research is to find out the customers' perception about the relationship between promotion and price with buying decision. The research was done at PT Garuda Indonesia in 2015. In analyzing data, the authors used quantitative method, by employingmultiple regression technique. The research data were gathered through spreading Likert scale questionnaires to 40 people. , The instrument was tested with validity and reliability test before being spread to the respondents. The results show that the value of r for X1 is 0.588 which means there is a medium relationship between variables X1 and Y, variable X2 of 0.639 illustrates there is a positive and strong relationship to Y variable. Promotion and Price have a strong relationship with the decision to buy with an F value of 18,686. The value of R2 is 50.3% means that variation of buying decision can be explained from promotion and price 50.3% while the other 49.7% is determined by other factor. The result of this research is that buying decision is related to promotion effort and price either by itself (partial) or together (stimulant).
- © 2018, the Authors. Published by Atlantis Press.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Mustika Sari AU - Deslida Saidah AU - Rr. Endang Wahyuni AU - Luth Mafrudhoh PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - CUSTOMERS' PERCEPTION ON PROMOTION AND PRICE RELATED TO BUYING DECISION (A CASE STUDY AT PT GARUDA INDONESIA) BT - Proceedings of the Conference on Global Research on Sustainable Transport (GROST 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 176 EP - 185 SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.16 DO - 10.2991/grost-17.2018.16 ID - Sari2017/11 ER -