Research on the Risk Control of Peer-to-Peer Lending Platform based on IDEF0 Method
- Jianxin Bi, Jianying Tian
- Corresponding Author
- Jianxin Bi
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emehss-18.2018.36How to use a DOI?
- P2P network lending, risk Management, IDEF0.
- In recent years, the rapid growth of P2P lending platform, while the risks have become increasingly apparent. Because of its speed of development with the appropriate regulatory presents a reverse trend, leading to increasing problems platform. Because of the multi-level and diversified characteristics of risk factors of P2P platform, risk control should not only be based on inherent rules of development of P2P platform, but also apply the correct method to analyze and process complex risk systems. By using IDEF0 method, a complex system model of P2P lending risk management is established, and the risk analysis of P2P platform is more systematic and hierarchical, so that it can be systematized, layered, multi-perspective and focused on risk monitoring of P2P loan platform and put forward preventive and regulatory measures.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jianxin Bi AU - Jianying Tian PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Research on the Risk Control of Peer-to-Peer Lending Platform based on IDEF0 Method BT - 2nd International Conference on Economics and Management, Education, Humanities and Social Sciences (EMEHSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emehss-18.2018.36 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emehss-18.2018.36 ID - Bi2018/03 ER -